Experience the magic of the festive season in Au Coeur du Village hotel at La Clusaz
As the first snowflakes fall in the village of La Clusaz, our teams are getting ready to welcome you back on 15 December – when our hotel reopens – to celebrate the festive season with you in the resort.
Nestling at the foot of the slopes, with views of the snow-capped peaks, get ready for a warm and refined getaway, where comfort, gastronomy and festivities come together to create unforgettable memories.
Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of Christmas by booking your cosy nest on the snow front of the La Clusaz ski resort for the festive season.
Take advantage of our exclusive 2=3 offer: for any 2 consecutive nights’ half-board booking, including our Christmas dinner, receive an extra night free*.
A unique opportunity to experience the magic of Christmas in the absolute comfort of our elegant rooms and suites.
Culinary festivities take centre stage at our Relais & Châteaux hotel.
Our chefs Vincent DEFORCE and Alexandre CIESIELSKI have devised Christmas and New Year menus that will tantalise your taste buds with every bite.
Our restaurant is open to all. Discover some of the gastronomic creations that await you:
- Scallops with a « crème de barde », Savoie Wine sauce
- Mi-cuit foie gras : Local quince and persimmon, black pudding crumble, finely sliced brioche and butter from the farm
- Poultry « Excellence » by Miéral : Gastronomic cream from the Bresse region, yellow wine condiment, crispy potato paillasson with hazlenuts from the Piedmont region
- Warm Reblochon nougat, Baby leaf cristalline with handpicked blueberries vinaigrette
- Yule logs from our restaurant
- A selection of 3 yule logs
- Kaviari, Ossetra prestige caviar, blinis, cottage cheese with herbs
- 3-way oysters, Sea buckthorn and kumquat condiment
- Mi-cuit foie gras, Génépi, apples from Savoie, celery pickles
- Breton sole, In a ballotine, roasting juices, winter roots vegetables risotto
- Milk-fed Veal, Rutabaga candied with juice, endives with crispy hazlenuts
- Reblochon nougat, Chips of baby salad with handpicked blueberries vinaigrette
- Pear in mulled wine
- Caramelised at a low temperature with « stardust »
Whether you’re a fan of the slopes or looking for an off-ski experience, La Clusaz offers a multitude of activities.
Discover the joys of downhill skiing on renowned slopes, glide along snow-covered trails on cross-country skis or snowshoes, enjoy dog-sleigh rides to explore snow-covered landscapes in a unique way or try your hand at paret, our local wooden toboggan.
- Christmas Shows: From 23 December 2023 to 5 January 2024, La Clusaz hosts this street arts festival that transforms the town into a fairytale world.
- The Ice Show: Saturday 23 December 2023 from 6.30pm to 7.30pm, an enchanting figure skating show.
- Santa’s Grand Arrival: Sunday 24 December 2023 from 6pm to 7pm, a magical stopover on the Champ-Giguet.
- The children’s torchlight descent: Wednesday 27 December 2023 from 5pm to 6.30pm, a spectacular torchlight descent organised by the ESF La Clusaz.
- Comme au Cinéma with the La Clusaz Wind Band: Thursday 28 December 2023 from 8.30pm to 9.45pm, a concert dedicated to film music.
- New Year’s Ski Show: Sunday 31 December 2023 from 6.00 pm, the ESF instructors put on a show to usher in the New Year.
Treat yourself to an exceptional Christmas in the heart of the French Alps, where every moment is tinged with the magic of the festive season. ✨
*arriving on 22 and 23 December 2023
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.